Ads 468x60px

InDo THai is a Better Brand of Massage In Batam

My Indo Thai Massage, a new relaxation venue in the central of the town where welcome you through the nature relaxing. My Indo Thai Massage Center Point Massage is decorated in Thai art and literature design feel.  My Indo Thai Massage provide a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere in which to enjoy Premium Treatments with Traditional Thai Service and Hospitality.

My Indo Thai Massage aims to achieve the harmonious connection of body, mind, and soul.

My Indo Thai Massage offer you with high quality services and prepare the best products and treatments including varieties of massage. The customers can feel immediately the sense of refreshment and relaxation. We also provide the highly supported team who is the professional masseuses and therapists with high experience and concentrated creativity.

Source : http://myindothai.com/about.html
 

Please feel free to contact me at:
What'sApp : +62-812-77979343
Hp: +62-852-65192152
Email: limingchen89@gmail.com